Special Pricing for our Loyal 2018 Advertisers on the:
Campbell River 2019 Trail Map Series…
is an engaging lifestyle magazine featuring a series of detailed local must have maps of trail systems in the Campbell River area, including canoe routes as well as the addition of several new territories that remain a secret.
Tailored to our regional audience as well as our visitors and designed with the novice in mind, we will once again be mailing out 20,000 copies free to the residence of Campbell River and the Strathcona Regional District in addition to the 40,000 that will be distributed throughout the North Island.
The trail map series presents difficult to find descriptions on trails and is the ONLY publication of its kind featuring the trails of the Beaver Lodge lands, the Snowden Demonstration Forest, Strathcona Park trails and Elk Falls Park trails published on a wide scale format.
Our Audience Includes:
- All households in the Campbell River Municipality
- All households in the Strathcona Regional District.
- Visitors to our Region
- People who are interested in moving to our region
- And surprisingly a number of mail-outs to the Vancouver and Victoria markets.
Facts and need to knows:
Copies Printed: 60,000 (increased from 50,000)
Mail-out Distribution: 20,000 copies
Physical Distribution: 40,000 copies
Date of Print: March 31, 2019
Date of Mail-out: April 7, 2019
Date of Distribution: April 7 to April 28, 2019
Number of pages: 20 (increased from 16)
Ad placement is secured by deposit only before August 15, 2018. There after ad placement is on a first come first served basis. There are a few pages that are in high demand so secure your spot as soon as you can.
Terms: 50% non-refundable deposit on upon signing of contract which secures your placement of choice. Final payment is due upon approval of advertising artwork.
Ads will be pulled if final payment is not received by February 1, 2019.
Placement is secured on a first come first served basis, however in the interest of the quality of the publication GoCampbellRiver reserves the right to adjust sizes and placements of ads as they see fit.
We will design your ad for you, with your specifications in mind. We do need your help in acquiring high resolution photo’s, compliance issues and supply of high quality logo’s and a hand drawn artists rendition of what you would like your ad to look like. Our sales staff would be happy to help you with this.
Value Added Offerings:
- Reserve your space for the 2019 publication now and receive a 5% loyalty discount upon receipt of your deposit.
- Pay in full upon reserving your space and you will receive an additional 10% off the total price of your ad for a total of a 15% discount on 2019 pricing.
- Listing on GoCampbellRiver.com – Your ad also includes an upgraded listing on GoCampbellRiver.com for no extra charge. GoCampbellRiver recieves over 195,000 visits yearly and is the website of choice for information on the Central Island.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Cheques or E-Mail Transfers.
- Yes we can finance your ad over 4 months when secured by a Visa, Mastercard or post dated cheques.
Make cheques payable to:
763 Upland Drive, Campbell River, V9W 2A8
Email Transfers are to be sent to Catherine@GoCampbellRiver.com with the password to be set as follows “CR Trail Map Series 2019”)
GoCampbellRiver.com would be delighted to offer you complementary custom ad design with the purchase of your ad space. If you would like the GoCR team to assist in the layout design of your ad, please submit all required copy including pictures, logo’s and promotional messaging toyour sales representative.
When you are supplying your own ad
Media files deadline: November 30, 2018
Acceptable File Formats:
Press quality PDF Files (Preferred with fonts embedded)
High resolution (magazine quality) Jpeg or Png files
Unacceptable File Formats:
Low resolutions PDF files
Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Word, Corel Draw
- Colour images must be supplied in CMYK (No RGB, LAB or Spot Colour). We are not responsible for colour shift of RGB to CMYK
- All images must be a resolution of 300 dpi at required print size, (Images used for the web are not high enough resolution for print).
- GoCampbellRiver.com reserves the right to refuse supplied artwork if it does not meet mechanical and or design standards.
- GoCampbellRiver.com cannot take responsibility for the quality of ads that are not produced by GoCampbellRiver.com.
Please zip or stuff files and send anything under 5 MB to Catherine@goCampbellriver.com. If over 5 MB, please contact us for ftp upload information.
“I am so glad to see you here, the other day we received your map in the mail and my husband and I started fighting over it, so we decided her would get two pages and I would get two pages then we would switch.
The next morning the maps were gone from the table and both of us were blaming each other, saying we were hiding it from each other. We found out later that day that our 14 year old son had taken it to school with him.
Now all three of us can have our own copy, they both are going to be super pleased.”
Debra in the Sayward Valley
I sure hope you have more maps for me, I keep running out of them. They are going over like wildfire here.
Sybil at the Campbell River Airport
Do you have a bunch more maps. I run the Gold River Chalet and I found one the other day in my mailbox, so I have been begging them from everywhere I can. I sure hope you can get some to me, this is one of the most valuable publications I have seen in years. Please do you have more?
Gold River Chalet
Is it possible for us to have 1,000 of these, we don’t get many publications from Campbell River and yet we are constantly looking to give something out to our guests who are traveling south. What a perfect piece this is for them. Thank you and next year we want to be advertising on this map series.
Taunya – Manager Telegraph Cove Resorts
These maps are perfect to help us attract new Doctors to Campbell River. If it is at all possible could we have a couple of copies to use for our kits.
Beth at the Campbell River Hospital
I’m a graphic designer in the North Island College marketing department. our Assistant Registrar at our Campbell River campus has admired your map of the Beaver Lodge Lands in your recent Go Campbell River publication, and would like to incorporate it in a window display at the CR campus…showcasing some of the outdoor recreational opportunities in the area that might interest our domestic and international students.
Michael Johnson, Marketing – North Island College